[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:07:15 UTC 2006

On 9/4/06, Dean Collins <Dean at collins.net.pr> wrote:

> [...]

Since nobody else has, I created a wiki entry starting a Bounty system:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Bounty

I figure it's harder to start a page than to edit one, so I forked
over the time to create one (albeit lame :D ).  The rules I stated are
obviously changeable, I just figured something was better than nothing
;)

-Chad