[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Sep 4 19:05:43 UTC 2006

Isaac,
I'm not the one who keeps editing the text and intentionally leaving
bits out.

As Digium recently took $13m in funding and MythTV is still pretty much
where it was 2 years ago when I first indicated an interest in it yes I
guess it is lacking a strong leadership team.

As I've said before, it's not my project so it's not my place to direct
how things should be implemented but as an identifiable example there
are a lot of people making very good money from the Asterisk ecosystem,
admittedly because of it's target market it was always going to be
larger than MythTV but with the potential scope of the living room media
centre pc it's still nothing to be taken lightly.

Cheers,

Dean