[mythtv-users] Mythweb -- Blank Page

Tim Schall tschall-mythtv at fortgirlfriend.com
Sun Sep 3 17:28:24 UTC 2006

O.K.  Thanks for the reply.  Installing a SuSE 10.1 package called
'php5-posix' cleared that problem right up.  However, I still see this one:

[Sun Sep 03 10:22:12 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.103] PHP Notice:
Undefined index:  error_email in /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php on
line 45

And now Firefox produces a page full of interesting random characters.  Like
it's missing a font or something.  I'll investiaget that but.....

Next dumb question: This is SVN code I'm working with but it doesn't seem to
have any place to configure system variables such as email adresses to send
errors to and server names.  In the older stuff there is a file
named /mythweb/includes/conf.php but in the current SVN stuff the file is
named /mythweb/includes/config.php and doesn't appear to have anything in it
that is worth editing.