[mythtv-users] [OT] Boston Area People - Free 21" Monitor...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 03:39:00 UTC 2006

Hopefully Isaac is ok with this, I'm not selling anything, its more of
a "contest" than anything...

I've got a second 21" Viewsonic PT813
(http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Viewsonic_PT_813_21_in) that I don't need
and can't find anyone willing to pay any money for it (damn LCD
revolution!). So I'm putting this up for free to one lucky Myth user.
I've run this monitor at "1080p" and it seems to work fine as an HDTV
frontend screen if you have external speakers.

So email me OFF LIST, give me a good sob story as to why you deserve
this monitor, and I'll give it to the "winning" entry (or the one
email I get?). The only other requirement is that you pick it up from
me. So this is open to anyone willing to do that. Major Bonus points
given to an active MythTV developer for obvious reasons.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!