[mythtv-users] Feature Wishlist:MythMusic

AlanP alan.p at orcon.net.nz
Sat Sep 2 08:15:43 UTC 2006

At 07:15 p.m. 2/09/2006, you wrote:
>One feature I have thought of recently (especially for my own house media set
>up), is distributed audio. Basically a way to have all myth machines play the
>same audio stream, and all control the same playlist.

One thing I'd like is for it to continue to play music until you load
something that makes noise, like TV, recordings, games, etc, so you can
flick through your scheduling, pictures, etc while you're listening to your
music. Kinda like how MediaPortal handles music.

That, and a MythMusic that can figure out from the filename what track in
an album a song is.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth