[mythtv-users] Not getting any mail from mythtv-users and -dev

Michael Carmody mjcar at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Sep 1 04:18:53 UTC 2006

Hey All,

Since Aug25th I have stopped receiving any mail from myth-users and -dev. I am
subscribed, as an attempt a re-subscription gets me an email telling me
someone attempted to re-subscribe. I have chosen to get digests of emails,
and a friend in the same office, with the same option and different email
address (but same server) has also stopped receiving mail. Checking the list
via web shows that their is plenty of activity happening.

I have double checked the spam filters and nothing is getting caught.

Can someone check the digest function on the mailing list server and see if it
has keeled over ?

-Michael Carmody