No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

a field in the database. In the days before the popup keyboard, I kept
having trouble moving recordings into groups that weren't named with
numbers, so I'd have to bring up the frontend on another machine with
a keyboard to move recordings.

Anyway, I believe a group disappears when there are no more recordings
in it. The Default group might be special, though.

To move a recording from one group to another you can just update the
appropriate field in the database.

So, technically, I think you should just be able to update the
rebuilddatabase script to use a different group for the recordings it
adds. I haven't looked at this script so I'm not sure how easy that
would be to do. The last time I needed to "rebuild" my database the
script didn't exist.

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent