No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2007 19:16    Post subject: DataDirect Data
Reloaded
We have reloaded the data. The Digital Stations that were running out
of data on 4/8/2007 should now have a full schedule out. Talk shows
and most series have episode descriptions loaded. (South Park we don't
have a new description till Monday or Tuesday).

Channel Lineup Bug. There is a bug in the Channel Lineup where new
stations are added and not being pickup. We are looking into the
problem. Current work around is to unselect current lineup and then
reselect the lineup.

We will continue to monitor the servers to make sure the data is
getting uploaded