No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

'--refresh-all' (use --help).  So I ran "mythfilldatabase --help" and
"--refresh-all" is not listed as an option.  I am running 0.19 on FC4 and
built my system using Jarod's guide.  Was this option not available in
versino 0.19?  Is there another way to refresh all my program guide data?

Thank you,

Brian

------=_Part_67719_15794552.1174024219551

0.19 on FC4 and built my system using Jarod&#39;s guide.&nbsp; Was this option not available in versino 0.19?&nbsp; Is there another way to refresh all my program guide data?</div>

------=_Part_67719_15794552.1174024219551--