No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

733 and they're the issue.
Their "real" channels are 21_4 and 21_2 respectively (major,minor fields in
the mythconverg.channel table).

In the mythtv-setup channel editor I sort channels by number and these 2
channels are in the right place.
In mythfrontend, where I've told the guide to sort by number also, these 2
channels are shown between 21 and 22.
It seems to be using the major/minor fields and not the channel number to
sort in the guide but not the setup screen.
Furthermore, If I am in the guide and type in a channel number above 21 in
order to see what's playing, the guide always goes to channel 21 and stops.
That's really annoying....

Should I open a bug or have I done something wrong during setup?

Thanks,
Eric

------=_Part_189068_29101797.1169319393449

------=_Part_189068_29101797.1169319393449--