No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

conflict with recordings.  With this feature, one would be able to keep the
tv on all the time without having to manually turn it off when recordings
begin, as this conflict would be resolved in mythtv's normal manner.  While
I have absolutely no use for such a feature, it would at least be a
funcionality that no other app/dvr could do.

Furthermore, in the case of one who wants the TV on all the time, there
would be great benefit in not continually writing/reading/deleting data
to/from the disk.

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak: