[mythtv-users] AVID Mojo

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:20:59 UTC 2006

On 10/30/06, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I googled this:
> http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=775413
>
> (I suppose that "firewird MPEG2-TS" is mpeg packets over firewire.)

Heheh, yeah that is what I posted to google answers trying to find a
solution.  HD Cable boxes have a firewire port which outputs an
MPEG2-TS stream, unfortunately they block many of the channels from
outputting over firewire.  All the channels are available over DVI and
Component, but there is not a way to get either of those into myth,
plus even if it could the myth box would need to do real time MPEG2
encoding at HD resolutions.