[mythtv-users] Compiling or Downloading ivtv-0.4.0

cweisiger at i-55.com cweisiger at i-55.com
Tue Oct 31 14:52:05 UTC 2006

I am probably one of the lucky few that have audio issues with the pvr-150.
The tinny audio issue is what I am having with it. So i have read that the
ivtv-0.4.0 version does not have this issue pertaining to the pvr-150 as a fix
to the problem.

I have went to the ivtvdriver website and followed the directions. I believe I
am having issues with the firmware because the kernel modules compiled fine
and I moved them like it mentioned.

I have FC4 installed with the stock FC4 kernel. 2.6.11 kernel.

I have copied the firmware the firmware to /lib/firmware and /lib/modules and
all i get when capturing from cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg is a blue screen.

I also tried with /dev/video1 and I get a blue screen.

I have a pvr-150(NON-MCE) and a pvr-350 in my system.

I have also installed the firmware using yum and I get the same thing.

Any help appreciated.

Is there anyway that I can download the rpms for ivtv-0.4.0 from somewhere
instead of having to compile everything from source