[mythtv-users] PVR-500 No picture! - Strange (ivtv?)

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:29:08 UTC 2006

Mike,

 Thank you for your response. If the only problem was in MythTV then I
wouldn't be so concerned. Regardless of whether or not I am in Myth or
not, I am still only getting a few channels at best (this is manually
tuning the channels with the ivtv-tune command.)

Whereas I should be getting channels 1,3,6,8,10,11,12, I am only
getting 10,11,12 and some only come in black and white.

When MythTV loads up, something happens, and then when I try and tune
the channels manually (outside of mythtv) I have lost all signals
untul I "reaload" the module.

Making any sense? ;( No ... I didn't think so.
Driver problems? Motherboard conflicts?
any ideas?

david