[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings always start an hour early

Mr Jason Box boxtwin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 13:55:08 UTC 2006

All of my scheduled recordings start exactly an hour
early.  If I schedule a movie to record, the recording
starts an hour early and ends an hour early.  I have
tried various settings in mythtv-setup for 'Time
offset for XMLTV listings' and 'Time offset for EIT
listings' but nothing seems to work.  My computer
system clock is showing the correct time as does the
EPG guide in mythtv.  I am running ubuntu 6.06 Breezy
Badger and mythtv 0.20.  Any clues?

Jason Box