[mythtv-users] New Theme: Leafers-wide

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:12:57 UTC 2006

The brightness is the point. The whole point of it is to be  flashy and eye
catching. It's still a work in progress so I'm not sure that white is what
the text will really be in the end. It's just that since the background goes
from brown to yellow and some places red or orange that it's hard to find a
color that will pop on every window. So for now I think my workaround will
probably be to put a shadow and dropcolor around some text.

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated. I'll try to include a darker
background for my fellow migraine sufferers in the room!

"Let ye without segmentation fault cast the first int!"

Korey Fort