[mythtv-users] Missed recordings

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 15:06:42 UTC 2006

On 10/27/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> What does Myth say happened when you look at the show in the Previously
> Recorded screen of mythfrontend?

The Previously Recorded screen shows the program (actually all three
of the missed recordings) listed, just as if nothing
out-of-the-ordinary happened.  The three programs in question were
CSI:NY, Late Show, and The Late Late Show, all new epsiodes on
10-25-2006.

The bottom line on the screen shows "Record Weekly -- Recorded".
There's no sign of an error that I can find.

> Wow.  Impressive that you can use the same motherboard, capture card,
> etc. in different machines.  That would have saved me a lot of money
> over buying 11 (sometimes same model) motherboards for 11 computers...  ;)

Perhaps the word "model" could have given more clarity as to how many
mother boards, capture cards, etc., are actually in use here...;)

--
MM