[mythtv-users] does the jobqueue table ever get cleaned out?

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 13:59:17 UTC 2006

On 10/28/06, Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Those were probably all me. ;) My jobqueue was not getting processed
at all... I finally got that fixed... then I asked about manually re-queuing
the jobs... and now I'm asking about when / if they are ever purged after
they are complete... I'm just a jobqueue fool. ;)

I did check my gmail archive of the mailing list before I posted about this