[mythtv-users] mythtv uPnp server with netgear mp115 client

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 22:31:05 UTC 2006

Does anyone have this working?  I've had the mp115 on the shelf for months
but now that I am running a standalone backend with 0.20 I might be able to
use it instead of a full frontend on one of the bedroom TVs.

Plugged it in and connected to the wireless network.  It found the MythTV
server just fine, and I can browse the recordings and music.  But, when I
try to play anything the mp115 just briefly blinks and goes back to the
menu.  No indication of what the error is.

Using "-v upnp" to mythbackend doesn't give me any idea what's up either.

Anyone have any ideas?  If not I'll dive into it more and see if I can find
out what is going on.