[mythtv-users] Backend woes..

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Oct 27 00:33:53 UTC 2006

On 10/26/06 20:15, Rich West wrote:

>I should follow this up with an interesting problem.  With the backend
>off, and mythtvsetup running, I cannot delete my MPEG encoder (the
>pvr-150).  It acts like it is deleting, but, after the refresh of the
>page, it's still present.

Use "Delete All" (not the "on this host" one, but the /all/ one) and do
the same for the Video sources.  Should fix both issues (well,
technically, recreating the capture cards/video sources/channel/input
connections will fix the first issue, but once you "Delete All",
recreating them is a given).

Mike