[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Edgy and Myth

rich.goodwin at cox.net rich.goodwin at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 19:37:56 UTC 2006

Caveat:  I am not a current Ubuntu user and am not therefore knowledgeable in all that Ubuntu does for users.

That said, I am building MythTV in a SuSe Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED 10) environment.  I have two pcHDTV HD-3000 cards and one Hauppage PVR-350.  As such, I found I need to compile MythTV to get the ivtv & dvb support at the same time.

Does the Ubuntu repository for mythtv-backend include ivtv & dvb support??

The wiki does look good from an initial glance.  Having spent a bit of time with my configuration, there could be a few potholes - like the dual driver support.  But as folks work on it - this will improve!

Rich