[mythtv-users] IVTV Revisited 0.7.1 FC4

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 00:30:17 UTC 2006

I still haven't been able to get my tuners online after a few weeks
now. Today I was working on them again and still no go. I am able to
record a test video by catting /dev/video0 > /tmp/test/mpg and then
playing it with mplayer. Inside myth I can't get anything.

I'm at a total loss as to what to try next, and I was thinking of
rolling back to a previous version of ivtv, but I don't see that I
can.

I can roll back a kernel and grab the related stuff for that, but just
now after googleing, I see I need ivtv 0.6.4 with a kernel of 2.6.16.

I checked ATrpms for the older version of ivtv, but I don't see a
version 0.6.4 available for download there.

Anyone have suggestions at this point? I'm missing alot of my shows
and I can't seem to figure out where the problem lies.

I can post anyhing from logs that will help if someone can help me
out. I've tried all I know and I can't seem to bring the tuners
online.

Hardware is:

FC4
kernel 2.6.17