[mythtv-users] Can not delete some recordings

Chris Tepe cstepe at ctdataservices.com
Wed Oct 25 14:50:13 UTC 2006

My setup is a master backend with one slave backend.  I have run a
problem where some times I can not delete a recording.  I have to go to
the command line and isssue a chmod a+rw to the recordings folder.  I
can then delete the recording.  I never had this problem until I had to
rebuild my slave backend and upgrade to .20.  The backend launch
automatically and run as root and the frontend as the mythtv user.  Just
as before.  The recording directory is an NFS share from the master.

Chris