[mythtv-users] backend jobs question

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Oct 24 17:45:06 UTC 2006

* On Tue Oct 24, 2006 at 12:12:12PM +0100, Paul Catchpole wrote:
> I've saw this happen yesterday actually...
>
> I deleted a recording whilst flagging was in process and mythcommflag
> appeared to hang, using maximum CPU on the master backend, which is
> otherwise idle (DVB). It was still doing this 15 mins later or so, and was
> causing corruption of a playback to a remote frontend.
>
> I killed the process and everything else continued fine.
>
> If I can replicate, is there any specific debug info that'd be useful to
> report?

Run the backend with "-v all" and send me the logs from around the time
when the mythcommflag job started (visible by looking for "JobQueue"
messages in the logs until the time after you deleted the program and
mythcommflag kept running.  mythcommflag should be getting a stop message
from the backend when the backend wants to delete a file, but it sounds
like that is not happening.

--
Chris