[mythtv-users] Where are those recordings?!

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Oct 24 03:37:37 UTC 2006

Hey.. just discovered MythWeb!  Man, that is awesome.  Makes the Tivo
hack I have in place look like child's play!  Nice job!

So.. here's my question, and I apologize if it is too basic, but where
in the heck are those automatic recordings?  I set up a test schedule
for a show, and it supposedly recorded two of them.  However, when I go
in to "Media Library" and select "Watch Recordings", it does not show
them there.  Just a bunch of ones that I manually recorded.

If I go to "Previously Recorded", I see the two items in the list, but
you can't play them from there.

Now, if I go to MythWeb, and navigate my way around to "Recorded
Programs", I see the automated ones there, but not the manual ones.

Is this a case of RTFM?  I really feel like it has to be there.. right
under my nose.. but it must be because I am getting bleary-eyed.. :(

-Rich