[mythtv-users] nuvexport to transcode from PCHDTV

Bill Gazsy bgazsy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 16:06:55 UTC 2006

As far as I know, nuvexport has issues with the latest versions of mplayer
(which is where nuvinfo.pm gets info about at least some of the recordings)
which causes ffmpeg to fail.  I submitted a patch to nuvexport two weeks ago
(https://svn.forevermore.net/nuvexport/ticket/149) which makes sure
audio_sample_rate, audio_bitrate, and audio_channels parameters returned
from mplayer do not begin with zero (mplayer currently returns two lines for
each of these, the first one is zero).

I have attached the diff patch if you want to try it.