[mythtv-users] Can I use MythArchive from frontend?

Russell Brown rmbzzz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:19:52 UTC 2006

2006/10/22, Dave Ansell <dave at theansells.com>:

> [...]

I was disappointed to read the post cited above.
I had used mytharchive (once) on a frontend
and it worked fine. Now I find this is not possible. :)

I have my recordings mounted as an nfs share
and I think I use the same path on all machines.

But, I guess I will remove the DVD burner for the
other (currently burnerless) frontend from my wishlist
at Newegg.

Russell