[mythtv-users] ivtvctl saving

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 23:44:41 UTC 2006

Hi!

    I posted a message earlier this month about a problem with the volume.
Somebody was nice enough to post this response...

----

>*     It seems like the volume on my tv input is low, so I set it using
*>* "ivtvctl -y volume=64000" and this allows it to be at a normal
*>* volume.  However, it seems like every now and then, this gets reset
*>* back to the default value.
*>*
*>*     I was wondering what I can do to save the configuration so that it
*>* does not get reset?  I'm running Ubuntu Dapper.  Also, I do not reboot
*>* the box, but it just resets every now and then for reasons unknown.
*

Tell Myth (which, incidentally, is what's "resetting" the volume) to use
the volume you want to use when recording.

Mike

-----

      I've been futzing around, but I do not know the spot to put this
command.  Does anybody happen to have any ideas?

Thanks!

--
View my blog!
http://wiz561.blogspot.com/