[mythtv-users] Mytharchive Thumbnail position

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Sat Oct 21 15:34:33 UTC 2006

Simon Dyson wrote:
> Roy Lofthouse wrote:
>>  I posted a patch that will offset the first image in the chapter and
>> title screen and also to be able to use a bookmark for the title as
>> well.  Paul has commited these changes so you may want to update to a
>> newer version.
>>
>> The following settings should be present in mythbun.py in the
>> mytharchive\scripts folder:
>>
>> Thumboffset = <Time in seconds>
>> UseBookMark = True / False
>>
>> Roy
> Cool, sounds good. I'll have a look later.
>
> Simon

Hi guys...

I am trying to burn a couple of DVDs this weekend and am having the
above and some other difficulties.  I poked around the subversion copies
of the above and see the modifications.  I also see where the FC5
repositoies are 7 versions behind on the script of interest:

< VERSION="0.1.20060910-1"
---
 > VERSION="0.1.20061017-2"

...I am afraid that just updating mythburn.py will break something.  Can
anyone advise me on this.  That is, is mythburn.py self contained, is
there a group of files to burn DVDs that are self contained, or
upgrading just the scripts / programs to burn DVD in mythfrontend is to
painful and I should just wait.

      ...thanks