[mythtv-users] Recorder is Offline

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 22:14:32 UTC 2006

Hi Dave,

I have also experienced this offline issue with 0.20.

For me, I could watch a live tv program on that capture card, but it
would not record any scheduled recordings on it because it was "off-line"

I was able to record live tv (by pressing record while watching live-tv)
and after that it seemed to think the card was online again.

Hope that helps,

Jason