[mythtv-users] Recording problem

Tim Nichols tnichols at is-design.com
Fri Oct 20 06:35:54 UTC 2006

Michael,
  Thanks for the link.  I went through and deleted all of my sources,
channels, and capture cards.  Then recreated everything from scratch,
paying attention to details.  Unfortunately this still does not resolve
my problem.
  One thing to note is that in the scheduling options screen, if I
select "Preview schedule changes", it always tells me that the recording
schedule would not be affected.