[mythtv-users] irblaster sort of working: DCT2244 please help!

Bruce Taber b.taber at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 18:15:04 UTC 2006

I've got the same (brain dead) box and am using the contributed program
from the mythtv/contrib/dct-channel.tar.bz2 file. Compile it (the
compile creates channel), put channel in /usr/local/bin/, and update the
capture card setup in mythtv-setup to point to the file
- /usr/local/bin/channel. The lircd.conf is for the remote. It doesn't
care about the device that is being controlled.