[mythtv-users] Logitech Harmony Universal and Wireless Keyboards with Myth

Glenn Skitch gskitch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:24:40 UTC 2006

Can anyone tell me which wireless keyboards will work with the Logitech
Harmony remote?  I keep seeing notes about Adesso keyboards, and on the
Remotecentral.com site they mention them as well, but no one that I have
found has mentioned the _models_ that are supported.  I want to use my
Harmony to control the Myth box, but rather than spending more money on
another keyboard that the remote _doesn't_ support, I'd rather here from
people who have used them.

thanx much
   Glenn