[mythtv-users] Svideo -> TV & DVI -> projector

Jon Boehm jbpub at comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 21:35:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm a new builder and I'm currently looking at the PCIE graphics cards with
nVidia 6200 chipset.  I want to be able to hook the svideo output to my Sony
36inch CRT TV and I would like to hook the DVI output to my TBA 720p
projector.  They will not be used at the same time and would be mirror
displays.  From searching the gossamer-threads, it does not look like this
is possible without tearing.  Something about using a single refresh rate
for both displays.

Do I have my info correct?  Is there a way around this or am I out of luck?
Would two cards solve this problem?

Jon