[mythtv-users] How do I get rid of old encoders

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:58:34 UTC 2006

On 16/10/06, Jeff volckaert <jvolckaert at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Have you tried a delete all in mythtvsetup?
> >
> > You don't mention any version number, that would help..
> >
> > Steve Daniels
> No, I have not tried a delete all.  I'm on .20 (latest ATRPMS).

Normally you would delete them on the host they were created on. There
is a "Delete all capture cards" option which will clear out all
capture cards, but then you need to recreate them again for those
cards you want to use.

The extra 'blocks' of channels are created when you create a new video
source. If all of the cards shared the same video source, you should
only have 1 'block' of channels.

Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/