[mythtv-users] no more recording

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Mon Oct 16 03:44:35 UTC 2006

Since I upgrade to myth 0.20 everything is OK except that all program
marked for recording are never recorded.

I can record a program that I'm watching by pressing on the red button
of the remote (PVR350 remote) but if I setup a TV program to be recorded
it wont be recorded.

Choosing a program in the TV listing and setting it to be recorded give
no error except that the program wont be recorded.

I don't know were to check to get it back as before in 0.19

please help.... WAF level is going down very fast :)
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta