[mythtv-users] Blue lines along left and top of screen

John T. Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Oct 15 20:58:51 UTC 2006

I had this problem a while back and had the same issues with the
commands not working.  Try to run xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY -v 0 from the
command line and you will probably receive a message stating that xvattr
does not exist.  If memory serves me correctly you will need to install
the xvattr program and I think I did that with the command "yum install
xvattr".  Hopefully this will tell you that there is one program to
install and once it is installed try to run the command again from the
command line.  If the program runs now it should then work on reboot and
your blue line problems should be gone.