[mythtv-users] MythFrontend not working

Silly Dude hambonehambone at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 17:26:41 UTC 2006

Ok folks...I think the main issue now is that I went into MythTVsetup and
set the directory for the recordings to a directory that is not writeable. I
am using the Mythdora Live CD and everytime I try to create a dir I get an
error message that this is a read only file system. So I dont know how to
create it. If I knew the default location for the Live CDs writable
directories i could just go into mythtvsetup and point it to there.

paul