No subject

Mon Oct 2 07:03:28 UTC 2006

~/.kde/Autostart file, but that did nothing - I read that that may not work
with newer NVidia drivers, but it was worth a shot.

So, where do I go from here? Can I change the screen position in Myth up and
left a few pixels, moving the blue bars off-screen, or will that make no
difference?

------=_Part_39229_17987889.1160928234763

Hi,<br><br>I'm running Myth 0.20 on an AMD 2500+ system, Fedoora Core 4, with a GeForce FX 5200. I've got the latest Nvidia drivers loaded. The system also has an S3 Unichrome onboard video, which I am not using, but there's no way to disable it in the BIOS.

------=_Part_39229_17987889.1160928234763--