[mythtv-users] Blue lines along left and top of screen

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 16:03:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm running Myth 0.20 on an AMD 2500+ system, Fedoora Core 4, with a GeForce
FX 5200. I've got the latest Nvidia drivers loaded. The system also has an
S3 Unichrome onboard video, which I am not using, but there's no way to
disable it in the BIOS.

For a while I've had an issue where  viewing live or recorded TV was
"fuzzy", with blue lines along  the top and left of the screen. Video and
live tv looked fine on my XBMCMyth Xbox and on my Windows PC via SMB, so I
know the problem lies with the myth box. I switched the preferred playback
in the front end setup to libmpeg, and that seemed to fix the fuzziness, but
the blue bars remain.