[mythtv-users] Internal Video player OSD almost unreadable

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Oct 15 01:21:26 UTC 2006

On 10/14/06 20:59, Paul wrote:

> I think Anduin wrote this:*
>
>> Are you certain that you are not just seeing the OSD scaled to the
>> resolution of the video?
>
> I'm using HDTV output 1080i... is that what you mean? how do I tell
> what the native resolution of video? is there a tool to give me this
> info?

Given that, it's very possible that you've just set up your system
improperly.  Do you have your DPI configured as described at:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_All_my_fonts_look_like_they_are_the_wrong_sizes.2C_how_can_I_correct_this.3F

Mike

* Non-attribution may be a good thing when you're being ornery, but it's
definitely not good in a threaded e-mail discussion...