[mythtv-users] Power of myth

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 10:28:56 UTC 2006

Hiya All,

I thought I post a good news story......

Firstly my partner now records East Enders - a UK soap - I now get ear
ache if it does not work (happened once).  When the wife records the
soaps you know it has a high WAF[1].

Secondly myth can get you a job.

I interview a few job candidates recently for work.  One of whom said
he used Linux at home, and used it to record TV.  "myth" I asked?  We
talked about disk layouts (raid,lvm etc..).  Technically I was quite
happy he had a good understanding of Linux.

Beats one canditdate, who when I asked what was his favourite editor
he replied "notepad".  Ok.....

Greg

[1] True if your partner watches a give soap as religously as mine!