[mythtv-users] Mythstream Web Interface

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Oct 13 16:48:55 UTC 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 9:25 AM, Ross Campbell wrote:

> You mean like this?
> http://www.worldwidemediaproject.com/

Yeah, exactly like that!

> I also use phpMyAdmin to edit streaming stations, and use the
> streamsniff tool from the mythstream website to find more streams URLs

I thought the list of streams were just stored in a test file
(streams.res by default).

> and you can look for links tagged at social bookmarking sites with
> "radio" to find more links:
> http://del.icio.us/tag/radio

I've got a huge list of streaming stations I listen to. Just thought
it would be nice if I shared it with people with similar interests
and make it easy for people to import them into MythStream at the
same time.