[mythtv-users] Strange channel numbers (3#3) after scanning in 0.20

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 13 15:09:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just curious about some odd channel numbers that have popped up. I had a 0.18
be/fe in the frontroom. I've now migrated the db and files to a 0.20 backend.
I also scanned through the transports a couple of times.

I now have a chunk of these strange channel numbers, and I was wondering if
it's OK to just change them to something more appropriate. I don't beieve
they're used for anything other than when the user types in a channel number
direct.

mysql> select channum, name from channel where channum like '%#%';
+---------+----------------+
| channum | name           |
+---------+----------------+
| 3#28    |                |