[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase autorun config file location error

Neil Sedger mythtv-users at moley.org.uk
Fri Oct 13 13:56:40 UTC 2006

The auto-run of mythfilldatabase errors with:

  config file //.mythtv/antennae.xmltv does not exist

It is being run as root (as mythbackend runs as root and the logfile is created by root), the file /root/.mythtv/antennae.xmltv exists - why is it looking for such an odd filename?

I know I can fix by manually setting the xmltv parameters in setup, but if this happened for me then maybe it could happen for others... Is it a bug?

Cheers
Neil