[mythtv-users] One mux, multiple channels - status?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:41:23 UTC 2006

Just because it is closed doesn't mean it isn't allowed or anything like
that, it just means it's currently not working, and no one is actively
working on it really. Aaron McCarthy <mccarthy.aaron at gmail.com> is the main
guy to bug about for this, though I've already done it once in June so I
don't want to be rude and bug him again at least until November :-P

Feel free to email and ask him about his progress if any working on the
matter.

Steve Daniels

P.S. It would be GREAT if someone else out there with the knowledge would
work on this.. ;-)