[mythtv-users] Fast Forward with sound

Sergei Gerasenko gerases at publicschoolworks.com
Thu Oct 12 17:40:05 UTC 2006

> Has Commflag means that mythcommflag has run and detected commercials.  It
> creates  markers at the beginning and ending of commercials which can be
> automatically or manually skipped depending on your settings.

Could you tell me what settings those are? You mean automatic
transcoding?

> Just a comment on FF/RW:  I noticed when using my Tivo that I much preferred
> using 30 second skip / 7 second repeat to ff/rw so I just wanted to suggest

Thanks for the idea. I might do just that.

Back to the fast-forwarding with sound problem, am I right in the
understanding that "auto-flag commercials" must be set on scheduled
recordings to be able to fast forward without sound? In other words
mythcommflag must run on a recording first?