[mythtv-users] Mythtv - Configure help

Larry Shields larry at isp.com
Thu Oct 12 14:09:50 UTC 2006

*Hello to all,

I am trying to install mythtv .20, under Ubuntu 6.06...
Now when I as root type ./configure, I will attach the output for those
who might be able to answer my question...

I do not have all of the hardware installed as of yet, but I was hopeing
to get MythTv up, and running to see how it works with menus and all...

In the configure output you can see what I do not have as for say XVMC
etc, directFB &  Bindings_perl...Do I need these packages installed with
there, -dev also...???

Thanks to anyone who can help me out...

Larry
*