[mythtv-users] Total system crash when going to EPG from LiveTV (orvice-versa)

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:25:33 UTC 2006

There's a Ubuntu Forums thread at
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=255929 that has an updated version
of the nvidia driver. I haven't tested it and can't condone it's use (ie,
don't complain to me if you install it and it doesn't work), but I installed
it and X still loads, and says it's now loading the 8774 driver. So, we'll
see how this plays out. Hopefully it wont introduce any new bugs.

superm1's mythtv packages were also updated at the same time, so for the
next little while I'll have to determine if any problems I encounter are a
result of the nvidia change or the new mythtv packages.

Speaking of which, Mario, what's new in these packages?