[mythtv-users] Hardware check - first time MythTV build

Andrew Best festivus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:01:21 UTC 2006

Thanks to the peeps that replied for their input. I've made some
progress and changes.

Case:
Antec Fusion MicroATX case w/430w PSU
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15738

RAM:
GEIL 1024MB DDR2-800 TWIN PACK PC-6400 240-PIN DDR2
Sticking with 1GB for now. Will add another GB next month if it feels bad.

TVIN:
Fusion HDTV DVB-t Dual Digital 2 TV Card
http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Products/DVBTdual2.aspx

Mobo:
Asus M2NPV-VM (Built in Geforce 6150, Video Out, nForce 430 chipset)
http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=101&l3=0&model=1138&modelmenu=1

Storage:
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 320GB
(Ive got a 40GB PATA drive spare I plan to use for the OS)

CPU: AMD Athlon64 3200+, 32/64bit 3.00GHz 512KB L2 Cache, Socket AM2,

KB & MOUSE (WIRELESS): KB-KT200 WIRELESS SLIMLINE KEYBOARD
W/INTEGRATED TRACKBALL OPTICAL MOUSE
http://www.can-tech.com.tw/KT-200.htm

DVD/RW:
PIONEER DVR-111D

REMOTE: TBA: Still investigating what my suppliers have thats good.

Really starting to look forward to putting this beast together.

--
There is no gravity the world sucks.
- William Gibson - Pattern Recognition